- Our therapists have monthly continued competency goals in neurorehabilitation techniques and functional performance
- Every treatment is based on current research trends
- Our approach is evidence-based
- We can provide you extensive education
- All therapy sessions are personalized and one-on-one for maximum results
- Therapy sessions involve education and hands-on attention
- We use a hybrid method which means we use studio time and home-based therapy
- Therapy sessions are collaborative and not just based on handouts.
- Mobility, stairs, curb training
- Balance and joint instability
- Confidence after injury and fear of being home alone
- Orthopedic trauma and joint replacement surgery
- Spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke
- Parkinson’s disease
- Decreased independence from chronic illness or new diagnosis
- Alzheimers, dementias, and early memory loss
- Much more!
Do we accept Referrals?
Buffalo Occupational Therapy accepts self-referrals through
direct access as well as referrals and prescriptions for
occupational therapy services from medical providers,
specialists, and Chiropractors. Because we know how
important it is to get started in occupational therapy right
away, we work with our patients to obtain the necessary
signatures and referrals for maximum insurance coverage.
Referring to Buffalo Occupational Therapy is simple!