– Enhance communication between brain and muscles
– Emphasis on psycho-social and perceptual-motor is addressed during each treatment (along with physical interventions) as we believe mental/emotional health is just as important in the rehabilitation process!
– Social participation skills, role-play scenarios for individuals experiencing flat affect or decreased emotional/verbal modulation, and community re-integration support.
– Encourage the brain to redirect and reconfigure essential connections for function
– Address generalized weakness associated with hospitalization or decreased participation in activities.
– Address functions and structures affected by your TBI from head to toe!
– Use a neuro-centric approach to every treatment to ensure all interventions are invoking neural processes, neural plasticity, and repair of function!!
– Increase range of motion and function in limbs experiencing high tone or low tone as a result of the stroke.
-Use conservative and alternative modalities to partner with rehabilitation activities.
– Maximize independence in daily activities, meaningful activities, hobbies, and more!!
-Provide advice, education, and feedback on medical processes, what to expect in the recovery process, adaptive equipment, durable medical equipment, compensation techniques, adaptations and more!
-Issue referrals for other relevant professionals who may help your therapeutic outcomes.
– Our hybrid approach which takes place in clinic and progresses or partners with in-home sessions when appropriate which is designed to ensure treatment progression remains relevant to your needs!