- Our therapists have monthly continued competency goals in neurorehabilitation techniques and functional performance
- Every treatment is based on current research trends
- Our approach is evidence-based
- We can provide you extensive education
One-on-One Therapy Sessions
- All therapy sessions are personalized and one-on-one for maximum results
- Therapy sessions involve education and hands-on attention
- We use a hybrid method which means we use studio time and home-based therapy
- Therapy sessions are collaborative and not just based on handouts.
We Can Help Many Problems
- Mobility, stairs, curb training
- Balance and joint instability
- Confidence after injury and fear of being home alone
- Orthopedic trauma and joint replacement surgery
- Spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke
- Parkinson’s disease
- Decreased independence from chronic illness or new diagnosis
- Alzheimers, dementias, and early memory loss
- Much more!
Looking for an Occupational Therapist?
Buffalo Occupational Therapy offers occupational therapy in and around our studio in West Seneca, NY. We provide rehabilitation for many physical ailments including pre-op and post-op for upper body joint replacement procedures, upper body fractures, back pain resulting from stenosis or old spinal fractures, neck pain, early memory changes and more. Buffalo Occupational Therapy also provides evaluations and screens for many other ailments and diagnoses including dementia/Alzheimer’s to determine baseline, progression, and best course of treatment.
What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapy is a holistic and integrative, client-centered, approach to rehabilitation. Essentially, occupational therapy treats orthopedic, neurological, cardiological, and physiological ailments and injuries using meaningful or ‘real-life’ activities and interventions instead of rote exercise to promote healing, recovery, and overall wellness. Most importantly, occupational therapy can help you in just about every area of your life using treatment approaches that are both educational and replicable in your every day life.
It is imperative you start an OT profile ASAP!
If you are 55 years or older, it may be in your best interest to contact an occupational therapist through Buffalo Occupational Therapy for a consult and/or evaluation to have a baseline before something happens. This is a crucial step in early detection of non age-related declines!