Do you relate to any of these things?
- I didn’t really learn the lower body anatomy
- I didn’t get a lot of ‘hands-on’ experience with the human anatomy because of COVID-19
- I am struggling with muscles and movements of the body, how to use that information for a treatment
- I know the anatomy pretty well, but I was never taught how to apply that information to a diagnosis for OT interventions
- I am changing my place setting to an adult setting and I need to refresh my hands-on skills
- I need to get more comfortable handling the human body so that I can provide therapeutic use of self to the best of my ability
Full Description of Workshop
Only 20 Enrollments Allowed! Don’t Wait to Enroll!!!
The Functional Anatomy Workshop is hosted by the Continuing Education Department of Villa Maria College who has partnered with BOT to provide this intensive for Occupational Therapy (OT/OTA) students and practitioners who require additional training on human anatomy as it relates to clinical practice. The course is designed as an intensive workshop where we will meet during 5 consecutive evenings to focus on different body functions/structures each night, have the opportunity for hands-on experience, and also discuss diagnoses and therapeutic implications of these topics. Anyone enrolled in this program should be ready to ask questions, be hands-on, and prepared to focus on the material. At the end of the week, there will be a short assessment to demonstrate learning. This course qualifies for 15 CEUs.